Saturday, May 25, 2019

Superheroes

I see you and it's okay! I see the mom that works long hours to provide for your little one(s). I see the mom that hides behind the smile fighting back tears. I see the mom that struggles without the support that she needs but never lets her little one(s) see nothing but love and happiness.  I see you because I am you.
Mom it's okay your not alone. There is a lot of woman that have been or is in your shoes. Your doing the best you can. I use try to be the perfect mother. Take it from me, your gonna drive yourself insane. No one is perfect. What you can do is love yourself and your kids. I know at times it gets hard and frustrating.  When your feeling overwhelmed which happens to me all the time, BREATHE! If you need to walk outside just to have that one little moment or lock yourself in the bathroom, do it! I've done this a lot, especially when my little one decides she's going to have a whole fit because she can't deal with life at moment. So its okay while they have their moment you can have your moment to breathe also.
Your little one(s) think that your supermom with the cape and all. So why are you so hard on yourself? Your there to kiss the pain away when they are hurt. When they wake up from a bad dream and crawl into your arms. Have dance parties all over your house even a concert in the bathtub. They don't see your flaws. They see mommy! YOU ARE THEIR SAFE PLACE.
So mom when you think your struggling and you have the world on your shoulders. Look at your little one(s) smile. Look at that sparkle in their eyes.  Look at the beautiful life you created. Your doing everything in your power to give them the best life they can have. You make it happen, regardless of the situation.

You got this, why because your a SUPERHERO!  YOUR SUPERMOM!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment